Generation-Edge.info Forum
Generation-Edge.info Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Members Online
None

All Forums
 Main Discussion Forums
 General Discussion
 A Long Time Ago....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

RockingRobin69
Administrator

Denver
CO
USA

2955 Posts

Alert Moderator

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  3:05:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit RockingRobin69's Homepage  Send RockingRobin69 an AOL message Send RockingRobin69 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zoom

I've spent the last 3 days with my daughter and two granddaughters, just wait until those two hit their teens. I can say Grandpa is getting a little old to be playing softball, kickball, and running around the woods all day long for 3 days in a row. But I wouldn't trade it for a mountain of gold.

Thanks ZOOM. I know about the grand kids. We're not getting any younger. I'll be in my mid 70's when Jeremy & Izzy graduate.

Robin...

I'm sexy, I'm cute & popular to boot.
I'm bitching, great hair, & the girls all want to stare.

"The Marines I have observed around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever come across. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps" Eleanor Roosevelt 1944

Gen-Edge head cook
Creator of the "Libby" mod.
United States Marine. "Semper Fidelis".

BOSS Ranger 4.0 R.I.P.

Go to Top of Page

FordLover

Nowhere
CA
USA

3023 Posts

Alert Moderator

Posted - 05/01/2014 :  09:41:00 AM  Show Profile Send FordLover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RockingRobin69

Let's see if this works.

Jeremy lounging in my chair.

Izzy on her 1st birthday.

That's them.

Robin...

How adorable! They are such cuties.

"Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence."

--Vincent van Gogh

Edited by - FordLover on 05/02/2014 01:31:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

sonic04edge
Advanced Member

Madison
al
USA

1159 Posts

Alert Moderator

Posted - 05/12/2014 :  08:26:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit sonic04edge's Homepage  Send sonic04edge an AOL message Send sonic04edge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Man that is an old picture of my old truck

2004 Ford Ranger Edge: TOTM November 07
plus:
3.0L V6 auto
tbar crank, eurotails, dual flow master exhaust,kenwood head unit, clear corners, silverstars, billit grill,
Go to Top of Page

jetmex

Houston
Texas
USA

161 Posts

Alert Moderator

Posted - 05/14/2014 :  11:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit jetmex's Homepage Send jetmex a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Robin, good to see you around again! I know how you feel - since last we spoke, I've gotten three grandkids and there's one more on the way. Time flies when you're having fun....

Jetmex
Texas Desert Rat

2003 Ranger Edge, Sonic Blue, Supercab 4-door 2WD, 3.0 V6 flex fuel, 4spd auto, 4.10 rear diff. Airbox mod, Extang soft tonneau cover, James Duff traction bars, Westin safari bar with no name driving lights, factory nerf bars, "Line of Fire" tailgate lights, front tow hooks, Hillbank/Roush rear sway bar, Remove Before Flight streamer on the cigarette lighter.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Generation-Edge.info Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05