Generation-Edge.info Forum
Generation-Edge.info Forum
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Members Online
None

All Forums
 Transmission Tech
 Manual Transmissions
 Perfection parts.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

DJaye
Moderator & Site Wank

Buffalo
NY
USA

4562 Posts

Alert Moderator

Posted - 08/01/2015 :  09:43:19 AM  Show Profile  Send DJaye an AOL message Send DJaye a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Remember those plastic slave cylinders that used to give up quicker then the French did in WW2? The market has finally come around!

Full metal shaft and berring! FINALLY! A very SOLID piece of machined metal now.

I broke the cable to my clutch and hurt the brass synchronizers in my T5. I had the factory tranny sitting in a barn ( Literally ) and rebuilt the thing myself. Im going to put the factory tranny back in ( along with the factory flywheel, starter and other items ). I couldnt find the master cylinder I took off so many years ago.. maybe a cow walked off it it? I dunno.

I have to acquire the fill bucket, the hose that goes between the slave and master cylinders and if I remember, theres some kinda bracket that holds the hose to the frame? A boneyard donor should help shine some light on things.

What does ' factory ' mean?

Wise words : "To me a day that goes by that you learn nothing is a day that was basically wasted. " -Zoom, Admin GE.

Edited by - DJaye on 08/01/2015 09:46:47 AM
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Generation-Edge.info Forum © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05